ACC Spring meeting starts today with SU and Pitt in attendance | Syracusefan.com

ACC Spring meeting starts today with SU and Pitt in attendance

SU and Pitt probably have to carry everyone's bags, and fetch the coffee. Sucks to be the newbies.

I see that the coaches will be discussing officiating. Can we please make sure that Higgins makes the move to do more ACC games. I don't want to have to learn a entire new set of refs to despise.

SU and Pitt probably have to carry everyone's bags, and fetch the coffee. Sucks to be the newbies.

Yeah, right.

Nobody ought to be more glad than SU and Pitt to be at these meetings. Want us to fetch ome coffee? No problem. One lump or two.

All4, have you been paying attention to the wreckage that is occuring in our current/old conference.

We ought to feel like those people who were in the helicopters leaving the US embassy in Saigon.

Thank you sir, may I have another...
042311hazing.jpg

Well, now BC wont be the only one that they mock for accents

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Nobody ought to be more glad than SU and Pitt to be at these meetings. Want us to fetch ome coffee? No problem. One lump or two.
Amen. And you know what, at the end of the day if FSU leaves, so be it. We'll be playing Pitt, BC, Maryland, Virginia, Georgia Tech, etc. instead of Rutgers, Cincinnati, UConn (!), South Florida, and getting paid more to do it. Let's shine some shoes for a spell.

TGD was seen asking, "where's Pete Carroll? I only carry Trojans."

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2