ACC Tipoff: Oct 12 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACC Tipoff: Oct 12

maybe it's the orange tinted glasses but I have a feeling this team is going to be pretty good, more athletic obviously and fun to watch. the schedule, minus Illinois, is certainly friendly early on, give all the freshmen a chance to get their sea legs
Yeah, my anticipation is through the roof this year. Probably because all the unknowns and my expectation that the freshmen are better than people think. I think they will be good, and people will be surprised.

maybe it's the orange tinted glasses but I have a feeling this team is going to be pretty good, more athletic obviously and fun to watch. the schedule, minus Illinois, is certainly friendly early on, give all the freshmen a chance to get their sea legs
I hope they play looooooooose and Jim goes deep into the bench. Have fun and by tourney time shock some folks

Edwards better be careful about foul trouble if Hima isn't up to the task. :(

Carey and Brown might be better basketball players, but Hima has them by a lot of inches and pounds.

ACCN Interview

Put a ton of expectations on Mintz, "one of the best PGs I have ever coached"

Wow, he hasnt coached him for a game yet
Almost every year he has one of these comments lately. Think it started with Paul Harris being not only one of the best freshmen, but best player in the Big East.

Last edited:
Why does joe sound like he’s from Brockton massachusetts?

Not at all sounding from Mass. That's 100 pct rural northern PA/NY. "Ya know" is the obvious clue.

i heard all I needed to hear when i found out this team had a pre-season dunk contest...

this year is going to be LEGIT!!