ACC to get record $39.9m for 2016 tournament | Syracusefan.com

ACC to get record $39.9m for 2016 tournament

44PRIDE

All Conference
http://www.sbnation.com/college-bas...08106/acc-ncaa-tournament-elite-eight-records

"Simply put, this is the best NCAA Tournament any conference has ever put together. The ACC will win at least 19 games in the tournament, breaking a record held by the Big East in 1985. The conference will earn $39.9 million from the NCAA Tournament's television deal, which is a record."

The ACC's record the last couple years in the tournament should be the rallying cry the last couple weeks of the season of any ACC team on the bubble in the coming years. We're doing all those future ACC bubble teams a lot of favors with this run, and the overall NCAAT success of the conference should really help withs at-large bids and seedings.

The memories the players are making exceed any amount of money. Some may not agree but that's how I feel.

I would give my left nut to experience this once in my life as a player. Money comes and goes but these memories will last a lifetime.

ACC schools will get more from the 2016 NCAA tournament than Pac-12 schools will from the Pac-12 Networks this year.

Add that to the payout from the CFB ACC bowl games as well.

I forgot what that number was.

There was an article the other day that said Boston College should pull themselves from the ACC to protect its reputation. Please -- I think they are quite happy to just take the money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom