ACC Tournament Tickets | Syracusefan.com

ACC Tournament Tickets

Zippy1808

2nd String
Does anyone have any information/tips on getting tickets to the ACC Tournament in Greensboro? (Yep, Greensboro)

Planning to make the trip down from NYC -- mainly just for the sheer shell-shock of us not playing our tourney in the Garden.

Is it the same kind of situation as Big East? Would StubHub be the route? Can you buy individual sessions? Scalpers outside the arena? I know things will be a little different this year... but wondering if anyone from the Carolinas who may have been there in the past has any insight on anything regarding this.

Thanks!

Honestly, I'd recommend just going down and trying to buy tickets from fans of one of the losing teams. That's what I'm planning to do. Obviously it's much easier for me since I'm already here, but I've been assured by all my ACC friends that you can usually score good seats from some losing team fans on their way out of the arena. Top 4 seeds get a double bye, so if we continue to play well, we won't play until Friday. So I'm planning to head over to Greensboro after the early session on Thursday to buy tickets. You can still buy tickets, but from what I've seen, you need to buy them for all sessions and the remaining seats are all upper.

Thanks.. do you know where you can buy the entire strips?
I checked the ACC website and they're still pushing tickets for the 2013 football championship... so that's useless.

Honestly, I'd recommend just going down and trying to buy tickets from fans of one of the losing teams. That's what I'm planning to do. Obviously it's much easier for me since I'm already here, but I've been assured by all my ACC friends that you can usually score good seats from some losing team fans on their way out of the arena. Top 4 seeds get a double bye, so if we continue to play well, we won't play until Friday. So I'm planning to head over to Greensboro after the early session on Thursday to buy tickets. You can still buy tickets, but from what I've seen, you need to buy them for all sessions and the remaining seats are all upper.

This is the way non-"super deep pockets" folks have used to get them since forever. You will have to buy someone's book with all the remaining tickets, not just the ones to particular sessions

Anyone have two extra Duke seats? Could only get two and my dad and uncle want to come to the game as well. Have two extra ACC Tourney strips if someone wants to barter... PM me if interested.