ACC Tournament | Syracusefan.com

ACC Tournament

OburgCuse

Starter
Has anybody bought tickets yet? I know the email was just sent out to season ticket holders (or at least certain levels of preferred if not all). It looks like full books are $410 (lower?) $310(upper?). Assuming we get a double bye and don't play until friday what are BE tourney people's experiences buying a book versus just scalping/stubhub single games etc? Obviously if buy a book it'd be nice to sell Thurs tickets which might be easy if Carolina is playing that day but usually I prefer to buy as I go.

Has anybody bought yet? Do you find out your ticket locations right away or TBD I assume? It looks like SU sections will be 130-132 (little bit of 129) and 236-239
http://raycomsports.com/sports_labs_docs/m-baskbl/2014_acctourney_seatingchart.pdf

I have it upon fairly upright(at the moment) rumor that randygocuse could be the person to talk to about these things if approached in the right manor (and yes), this message is set to autodrestruct if i dont pass out in an unmentioned period of time, so you must act now for this offer will not be around for ever.

Last edited:
How does NC State have that many seats?!?

It's a large, state school that's like an hour away? They could/should bring a lot of fans.

As our resident Southern ACC member explained in another thread, they rotate the seating yearly to give everyone a fair shake over time.

It's a large, state school that's like an hour away? They could/should bring a lot of fans.

They can't keep us from taking over a large amount of their arena.