ACC Tournament | Syracusefan.com

ACC Tournament

OrangeTown

Starter
I got my email from the university today telling me of availability of tickets starting tomorrow morning for STHs.

Based on the body of the email, I'm assuming this is for entire packages (for all games/teams) only.

I'd like to get some opinions on what the best course of action for me is. I honestly won't have much desire to watch any games other than Syracuse. Also, based on OX's post, it seems Syracuse has a real good section set aside for us.

Should I keep an eye on StubHub? Chance it on the street in DC? Any other options? Can I buy a package and try to sell individual games or will I be issued only one "blanket" ticket for all of Wednesday through Saturday?

Any feedback would be great. Thanks in advance!

Quick bump. Was hoping to get feedback from some of you more experienced fans. Don't make me beg!

I got my email from the university today telling me of availability of tickets starting tomorrow morning for STHs.

Based on the body of the email, I'm assuming this is for entire packages (for all games/teams) only.

I'd like to get some opinions on what the best course of action for me is. I honestly won't have much desire to watch any games other than Syracuse. Also, based on OX's post, it seems Syracuse has a real good section set aside for us.

Should I keep an eye on StubHub? Chance it on the street in DC? Any other options? Can I buy a package and try to sell individual games or will I be issued only one "blanket" ticket for all of Wednesday through Saturday?

Any feedback would be great. Thanks in advance!

I dumped all sorts of tickets in Greensboro - just buy off the losers, they'll want some cash.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom