ACC tourney | Syracusefan.com

ACC tourney

OmahaCuse

Starter
during the tourney they continue to show stats, #of wins, championships, etc. they keep showing Duke and UNC, etc...We get no credit for past BE wins and championships. This creates a false impression, think they need to show history with SU and other schools to people understand who the power teams are. Makes me feel like we are Rutgers or something.

during the tourney they continue to show stats, #of wins, championships, etc. they keep showing Duke and UNC, etc...We get no credit for past BE wins and championships. This creates a false impression, think they need to show history with SU and other schools to people understand who the power teams are. Makes me feel like we are Rutgers or something.

On some level, yes, I agree with you. On another level, they’re not wrong. All of that resets when you join a new conference.

Going to the ACC was a necessity and handled well by the university, but I agree it kinda sucks.

Going to the ACC was a necessity and handled well by the university, but I agree it kinda sucks.
Yeah, all of the great highlights and accomplishments by SU in the Big East are, in a way, kind of irrelevant now. They’re longer used in the new Big East or the ACC.

Sad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom