ACC will be brutal this year... | Syracusefan.com

ACC will be brutal this year...

Ptzburghcuse

Walk On
Not exactly a news flash.

Just looking at current Pomeroy ratings...

ACC has five (5) of the top ten (10) teams in the country in overall rank (SU currently 7th), four (4) of the top ten (10) offenses (SU #23) in the nation, and and has four (4) of the top six (6) in ranked defenses with Viginia #1 and SU #2.

Duke looked like it was on another level against Kentucky last night - I am sure they were ready to go. Hopefully, they will have an "off" night or two in league play but they looked exceptional - 118 points against Kentucky!

Will they be held below 80pts this year at any point?

"Syracuse will continue to use its signature defense, the vaunted (at least by the vaunting media) 2-3 zone."

Let's ask Tony Bennett how 'vaunted' he thinks the zone is.

Our rarely used and decidedly “unvaunted” press was enough to rattle those guys right out of the tournament.

And should they really be making 2nd round jokes? At least they didn’t have us going out in the first round as a 1 seed or something...

I think these are pretty funny. Obviously from a satirical perspective. Some funny stuff on other teams as well.

let's brawl with the big boys. tournament tough next spring.

Your avatar looks an awflly lot like mine. Different but alot of similarities
Mine is the Rampant Lion of Robert the Bruce. It and/or the St. Andrews Cross are the national symbols of Scotland.

Mine is the Rampant Lion of Robert the Bruce. It and/or the St. Andrews Cross are the national symbols of Scotland.
Is it the crest of you're family name. Mine is. Can't say its mine just that the surname is the same.

Is it the crest of you're family name. Mine is. Can't say its mine just that the surname is the same.
Nope. Just indicative of my Scottish heritage.

You think Maryland wishes they were still in the ACC? Their crowd tonight comparable to a high school game

Attachments

• 63A979BE-7F21-422E-A674-EE64542FD8F2.jpeg
    63A979BE-7F21-422E-A674-EE64542FD8F2.jpeg
    687.4 KB · Views: 32
Not exactly a news flash.

Just looking at current Pomeroy ratings...

ACC has five (5) of the top ten (10) teams in the country in overall rank (SU currently 7th), four (4) of the top ten (10) offenses (SU #23) in the nation, and and has four (4) of the top six (6) in ranked defenses with Viginia #1 and SU #2.

Duke looked like it was on another level against Kentucky last night - I am sure they were ready to go. Hopefully, they will have an "off" night or two in league play but they looked exceptional - 118 points against Kentucky!

Will they be held below 80pts this year at any point?

We will be one of the reasons why the ACC will be brutal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom