ACC Youtube Partnership | Syracusefan.com

ACC Youtube Partnership

Don

2nd String
I was looking into the Youtube partnership deals to see what they actually are and founf out there are some individuals that actually make up to 2 million dollars a year with there youtube partnership. I dont know if the ACC agreement are like the standard ones but the revenue is based on page views of events and uploaded content and the advertisers that sponsor them. It seems that for every 1000 views you could make .50 to 5.00 . There are people who make alot of money doing this.
I would think that the ACC would be able to make in the millions based on what ive seen. Below is a link that explains how it works and in the middle it gives an example of a guy who makes millions a year. probably the ACC partnership is somehwat different but I would bet it involves views and sponsors.

http://willvideoforfood.com/2012/06...ube-partner-and-make-money-on-my-videos-2012/

I shared a tapas plate with the Annapolis Aardvark and his sources say that the ACC expects 3.141592 million per year. The Pi will be split 16 ways, though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom