ACCN “The Huddle” show giving Tuck ACC POY kudos | Syracusefan.com

ACCN “The Huddle” show giving Tuck ACC POY kudos

Rocco

Watching you.
I am not a big Mark Richt fan, but he was giving Tucker a lot of love this morning on their show. When talking about the ACC POY award, he said “I’ve watched a lot of film on Tucker and who’s better than that guy? I would give him the award today over Kenny Pickett.”

This kid is getting a ton of recognition right now. Syracuse needs to truly blow this kid up and take advantage of this monster marketing angle. Outside of Dungey, we haven’t had an offensive player get this much national pub since McNabb. Even though I’m not a big supporter of players making money, Tucker damn well deserves to make his $$ off of his tremendous success like all the other star college players doing it.

If Syracuse wins the games against Wake and FSU, Tucker is likely in the very serious talks for Heisman finalist. He could still get there if Cuse makes a run, but will be a major uphill battle.

His vision and cutting ability are truly ELITE. I continue to think of Ekeler when I see him running. Different in ways, but their rushing styles are crazy similar. Worked out well for Ekeler up to this point. LFG!

And the difference between him and Dungey is that Dungey was unlucky enough to get knocked out for the rest of the year each year just as he would start getting recognition.

I am not a big Mark Richt fan, but he was giving Tucker a lot of love this morning on their show. When talking about the ACC POY award, he said “I’ve watched a lot of film on Tucker and who’s better than that guy? I would give him the award today over Kenny Pickett.”

This kid is getting a ton of recognition right now. Syracuse needs to truly blow this kid up and take advantage of this monster marketing angle. Outside of Dungey, we haven’t had an offensive player get this much national pub since McNabb. Even though I’m not a big supporter of players making money, Tucker damn well deserves to make his $$ off of his tremendous success like all the other star college players doing it.

If Syracuse wins the games against Wake and FSU, Tucker is likely in the very serious talks for Heisman finalist. He could still get there if Cuse makes a run, but will be a major uphill battle.

His vision and cutting ability are truly ELITE. I continue to think of Ekeler when I see him running. Different in ways, but their rushing styles are crazy similar. Worked out well for Ekeler up to this point. LFG!

I would love to see him eventually replace Ekeler!

I mean this may seem far fetched, but if he goes for 210 and two against Louisville, and we win.

Then goes for 155 and two in a win at NC State, and then finishes with another 170 vs Pitt with another three scores.

That'd put him just over 1800 yards and 18 TDs rushing, over 2000 all purpose and 20 TDs.

I guess where he would lag is TDs. He probably would need 12 TD the last three games to really make a statement and get invited to NY.

I mean this may seem far fetched, but if he goes for 210 and two against Louisville, and we win.

Then goes for 155 and two in a win at NC State, and then finishes with another 170 vs Pitt with another three scores.

That'd put him just over 1800 yards and 18 TDs rushing, over 2000 all purpose and 20 TDs.

I guess where he would lag is TDs. He probably would need 12 TD the last three games to really make a statement and get invited to NY.
Yeah, the TDs may not end up being there. Its fine. He should get some AA talk and start next season on everyone's radar. It wouldn't surprise me if his yardage was worse next year and that could be a good thing. If we get the balance we need to be a better team, and can be good enough to put away bad teams early, he may not have as much opportunity even though he could be a better player.

Yeah, the TDs may not end up being there. Its fine. He should get some AA talk and start next season on everyone's radar. It wouldn't surprise me if his yardage was worse next year and that could be a good thing. If we get the balance we need to be a better team, and can be good enough to put away bad teams early, he may not have as much opportunity even though he could be a better player.
At the very least for next year he’s a preseason AA and in the heisman talk, I would think

Agreed… he will definitely be 2nd team AA at worst to start next year, if not 1st team.

Give the kid #44 and let’s get back to being RB U.

it's an uphill battle for conference POY if your team ain't up top in the division. and then you have to question if he's more valuable to his team than garrett shrader. ? certainly deserving but not a lock. winning games is what matters most . postseason stuff is fluff.

Its just stupid that this doesn’t seem outside the realm of possibility

This is a huge week for them to get healed up and continue going through the basics. If this team can peel off 3 straight wins to close the year, it will monumental for this program. Tucker and Shrader will fully be on the map, along with some of the defensive studs on the other side of the ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom