ACCT 1st Rd Schedule for March 10 | Syracusefan.com

ACCT 1st Rd Schedule for March 10

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
1583857135495.png

with the tar holes playing there might actually be a crowd there

Pitt is going to move on. Gotta be Manning's last game at Wake, no?

Champanie looks good for Pitt. He has 30 points with1:40 to go. Pitt leads 79-72. He wanted a SU offer but never got one. I’m starting to wonder who’s evaluating talent at SU.

Champanie looks good for Pitt. He has 30 points with1:40 to go. Pitt leads 79-72. He wanted a SU offer but never got one. I’m starting to wonder who’s evaluating talent at SU.

I give Pitt credit for finding him, but they were the only Power 5 school to offer. The rest were really good mid majors. Quincy was ranked a lot higher. That said he’s been great, but do we really think JB would have given him as much time this year over Dolezaj.

He would be a huge star at the Cuse

Also cannot wait to see how many wide open threes Anthony gets tomorrow... AGAIN.

Keeling killed us too, wonder if he’ll play.

Not for nothing, but if we beat UNC/Louisville/UVA then Duke/FSU on our way to our first ACC title it would be one of the most impressive things JB has ever done

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom