ACCT 1st Rd Schedule for March 10 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ACCT 1st Rd Schedule for March 10

Bacot is a beast. This matchup tomm. Eek. Easy road though for cuse to win out, Unc. Louisville. Uva. Duke or FSU lol. Good lord. Let alone the crowd will be 99 pct Carolina blue

And let alone the game isn’t gonna start til about midnight Tomm. Gahddd

Who's ready to get defensive rebounds tomorrow night??

Good old Roy's offense is almost exclusively predicated on getting the most rebounds

Is the tip time 7pm or 9pm tomorrow? I thought 9 but ACCN says 7
Looks like it just got switched to 7 but I thought it was 9 entire time. Prob a more attractive slot for them at 7

Looks like it just got switched to 7 but I thought it was 9 entire time. Prob a more attractive slot for them at 7

And now they just showed it being at 9pm. This network lol

Bacot is a beast. This matchup tomm. Eek. Easy road though for cuse to win out, Unc. Louisville. Uva. Duke or FSU lol. Good lord. Let alone the crowd will be 99 pct Carolina blue

no problem. Not worried at all. Jimmy will have the boys ready. More importantly after we win the ACC, any teams we want to avoid in the NCAA tournament?

Jimmy!

Maybe Roy Williams will re-assess the Corono Virisk tomorrow and walk-out with his scholly players at half time. Of course he will abandon the walk-ons and have them finish the game.

Who's ready to get defensive rebounds tomorrow night??

Good old Roy's offense is almost exclusively predicated on getting the most rebounds
Buddy is in for 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom