Actual Important Question | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Actual Important Question

Go to the game with your girlfriend and make a long weekend of it. The two of you can have a good time without spending too much money. I'm sure you have friends, family, or someone on this board willing to give you a place to stay. This will be something you will tell your grand kids about with or without your current gf. :)

Haha
1. They're my favorite team
2. Those tickets are more of an afterthought. My inner debate is more about whether or not I want to drop $400+ to go to Atlanta or stay on campus and experience it with everyone else/be here to welcome the team back for free since I already got to experience watching them reach the Final Four in person today.

Go to the game. Your degree from SU will pay that $400 in one day of work when you're done with school.

Sell the voucher?

10 years ago we waited outside the Dome for tix overnight, I think Sunday or Monday night. Once we got into the Dome, we waited, but were able to buy tix directly. I think they cost us $75 each, but we got the tix right away. That's how we were able to get a friend from another school tix to go with us. Seems a lot more difficult now.

Nah, you have to show the voucher and your SUID matching the name on the voucher when you pick up your ticket. Otherwise I'd be more than happy to help one of you guys out.

I think I'm going to end up staying on campus. I already feel like I lived the dream getting to see the Big East Tournament in person for the first time in my life and getting to see them cut down the nets today/see Washington DC for the first time. These past few weeks have been some of the best memories of my life. I feel like experiencing a possible championship on campus and celebrating with the entire school is a chance I'll never get back. I honestly miss the campus tonight while I'm sitting here in my friend's house in DC.

First off, we'll need a pic of said girlfriend. This will have an impact on the final decision. That being said,

I was a senior in 2003. A few of my friends, broke and all, got in cars and drove to New Orleans. I unfortunately, had to finish my senior design project, and could not go (had to miss the carrier dome celebration as well a week later). But anyway, I had an AMAZING time on campus final four weekend. Pretty much stayed at Darwins all day both days drinking. I honestly, dont think you can go wrong either way.

And here we are 10 years later, and my SU degree has afforded me a career where me splurging on a last min trip to ATlanta is no big deal for me financially.

Toss a coin.

134115__animal_l.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom