ad redirects | Syracusefan.com

ad redirects

KellySyracuse

Living Legend
I've scanned my laptop with malwarebytes and my antivirus software and I swear to you I don't visit pron sites yet when I'm logged in here I get redirects to chinesedates.com. I don't get the redirects from any other sites I visit so there's that. Just started happening today

I have been getting a redirect to the "Microsoft" page saying I need to contact them for "support" to "unlock" my computer. I ran a scan on my PC and have nothing wrong with it. It only happens when I'm on this website.

I have been getting a redirect to the "Microsoft" page saying I need to contact them for "support" to "unlock" my computer. I ran a scan on my PC and have nothing wrong with it. It only happens when I'm on this website.

I get that one on firstrowsports.com when I stream NHL hockey games, LOL! It's not a virus, it's a scam. They're trying to get you to phone the number they present on the monitor. I truly hope nobody thinks it connects them to MicroSoft. I suspect it's one of those Caribbean islands where it charges your phone account $25/minute to talk to them and they just keep asking questions and repeatedly putting you on hold.

I need the URL of the redirect. Are you using edge?

I need the URL of the redirect. Are you using edge?

I have edge on my laptop and occasionally get redirects. It's slower with edge too. No problems on my phone.

I have edge on my laptop and occasionally get redirects. It's slower with edge too. No problems on my phone.

The problem is nobody should EVER get a redirect. They are absolutely unacceptable.

this happened just now
upload_2017-4-15_11-56-2.png

Last edited:
Capture.PNG

Got this one today, locked Chrome up and would not let me copy and paste it so here is a screen capture

Then this one not even a minute when I went back on
Windows Driver Optimizer

If anyone sees this here or elsewhere, do not download. I blacklist many ad vendors, but there is only so much I can do.

How Do I Delete voluumtrk.com Popups from Browser
I don't have this installed as an app. Honestly I'm over paranoid with the antivirus on my laptop however I know nothing is foolproof. I just find it odd that it only happens when I'm on this site. I'm not trying to be jerk or an alarmist, I don't know why it happens here. I've scanned my laptop with Malwarbytes and Advanced System Care Ultimate but also know nothing is foolproof

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom