Adam Terry and Julian Whigham Join Broadcast Team For Orange Football | Syracusefan.com

Adam Terry and Julian Whigham Join Broadcast Team For Orange Football

I guess Donovan McNabb got nixed. Might be better off because of all the baggage. Is McNabb still on the Board of Trustees? I wonder if he'll lighten up on his donations as a BOT since he did not get the radio gig. Donovan doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would be vindicative like that.

Brian Higgins‏ @BrianHigginsSU
Still sad for why, but Adam will do an exellent job this year and increase our beard game 1000%. Though he will seriously decrease my elbow room on road flights. Will be great to have @JulianWhigham aboard as well starting on the quad before the home opener 9/8 vs. Wagner.

I may have to become one of those guys thatturns off the tv volume and listens to the local broadcast, given the great tweets we've seen from JW. Can out of towners get it from www.cuse.com?

I may have to become one of those guys thatturns off the tv volume and listens to the local broadcast, given the great tweets we've seen from JW. Can out of towners get it from www.cuse.com?

Matt Park and Adam Terry will be doing the game. Julian will be covering the pregame/postgame shows with Higgins I believe.

Matt Park and Adam Terry will be doing the game. Julian will be covering the pregame/postgame shows with Higgins I believe.[/QUOTE
The Tune In radio app has pre, game and post shows. Just install Tune In and searc
Tune In Radio app (it's free) has pre, game and post. Just install it and search "Syracuse IMG." Been doing it this way for years for football, basketball and lacrosse. I have not listened to the TV announcers for years except when McDonough, Bilas and Raf would do games. If by off chance that Sean would get SU football then I would listen to him.

I’m excited to hear Julian, because he really understands Xs and Os and has a knack for explaining them in ways that fans like me understand. His articles he had last year just made sense.
I remember Adam did a game on tv last year, remember liking his voice and opinions, can’t remember which game.

I guess Donovan McNabb got nixed. Might be better off because of all the baggage. Is McNabb still on the Board of Trustees? I wonder if he'll lighten up on his donations as a BOT since he did not get the radio gig. Donovan doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would be vindicative like that.
He’d have to be a true moron to not understand why. He’d flame out.