Adams and Howard - Opt Out Situation | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Adams and Howard - Opt Out Situation

Have heard neither is expected back, SU is likely to bring in another running back in this years class for some depth.
I can't imagine SU football would not except Jarveon coming back if he wants to. As for Adams, I would say he is done with college football.

Have heard neither is expected back, SU is likely to bring in another running back in this years class for some depth.

I wouldn't think so honestly ... and I was advocating bringing in another RB in months ago. Not sure it's on the high high priority list but it wouldn't hurt. I just think if they do it needs to be an AList back and not a Blister.

I wouldn't think so honestly ... and I was advocating bringing in another RB in months ago. Not sure it's on the high high priority list but it wouldn't hurt. I just think if they do it needs to be an AList back and not a Blister.

I believe they are looking for a depth guy as they will have Tucker, Jordan and the PA wrecking ball next year. Bringing in a RB with upside to RS to provide some depth is the thought process (I believe).

I believe they are looking for a depth guy as they will have Tucker, Jordan and the PA wrecking ball next year. Bringing in a RB with upside to RS to provide some depth is the thought process (I believe).

that would bug me then. They can move Pena. Should always be looking to upgrade and not recruiting depth guys.

Dont forget the Virginia kid. Set all time records in Richmond and traveled last week.

Dont forget the Virginia kid. Set all time records in Richmond and traveled last week.

For sure, good size and numbers but I believe the issue is speed or really lack thereof. He doesn't have D1 speed even for a power type back. Could morph into a full back or perhaps an H back type role.

I was referring to Abdul and Jordan but appreciate.
99.9% chance that they aren't on campus taking classes but not playing football, the opt outs are home taking online classes

Interesting...still is a TBD. I am pretty sure that Money indicated in the Jordan thread that our big guy Howard might be coming back. Those are two big TBDs. Tucker has to be the starter no matter what in my opinion. He earned his stripes last year. It's up to Tucker to fend them off though with continued good play. I am good with Adams and Howard coming back as long as they are not divisive when they see Tucker as the 1. Adams and Howard join having to play catch up IF they intend on coming back.

Could be on campus for school related stuff or prepping for NFL pro day etc

anyone know what the plan is for pro days? I assume it’s a cfunked from Covid

Could be on campus for school related stuff or prepping for NFL pro day etc

anyone know what the plan is for pro days? I assume it’s a cfunked from Covid

Some schools started announcing dates yesterday. I would think SU would have announce one soon.

Cuse10 any news on the Howard front you may be at liberty to share?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom