Adams and Howard - Opt Out Situation | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Adams and Howard - Opt Out Situation

8CB0406F-3203-42B0-B1D8-76BDA3A8D4AA.jpeg

DeVito posted on Instagram just some workout drills. Jarveon Howard was helping him in the video and was wearing all his Cuse workout gear.

Not sure if it means anything but just sharing FYI. They are in Cuse and seem to be training together.

DeVito posted on Instagram just some workout drills. Jarveon Howard was helping him in the video and was wearing all his Cuse workout gear.

Not sure if it means anything but just sharing FYI. They are in Cuse and seem to be training together.

also, noticed Tommy added Syracuse University into his insta profile again

smells a little like he was originally shopping...but could be wrong

So I know I have inquired on this previously but do we have any confirmation if Adams and Howard are officially back and playing next year or are they just finishing out and will perform on pro day? I thought Money alluded to maybe Howard returning but do we have anything confirmed? Asking for a friend. :rolleyes:

Tell you what...if they aren’t back, we better not be done in the transfer dept. We need at least 2 more running backs for 2021. While we’re at it, we need two or three more defensive backs too.

Tell you what...if they aren’t back, we better not be done in the transfer dept. We need at least 2 more running backs for 2021. While we’re at it, we need two or three more defensive backs too.
Maybe 1. Certainly not 3.

It's called math...you can only take as many players as you have available spots in the class and in the total number of scholarships allowed.

If Baber's still has them on scholarship and isn't looking for another back l think at least one of them is back

Correct me if I'm wrong but scholarships are year over year so unless they drop out of school I believe they're on scholarship until the end of the 2nd semester. I'm not sure what happens if they've effectively quit the team but stay enrolled. (say for 2nd semester.) He could definitely ban their use of the athletic facilities but that's just bad PR.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom