Additional tix on sale for the Midway Carrier game | Syracusefan.com

Additional tix on sale for the Midway Carrier game

cto

Administrator

Experience another historic event for the Orange men’s basketball program for the ‘Battle on the Midway.’ All Syracuse fans are invited to join head coach Jim Boeheim and his 2012-13 squad on Friday, November 9, on the flight deck of the USS Midway.

Three of the Syracuse ticket packages that were made available to Orange Club members and season ticket holders, including Elite Team Travel, Premier Package and Port and Starboard Package, are sold out.

A variety of new ticket packages, including Stem to Stern, Bow and Stern, a Group Package and the Military/Student Package, are now available as a result of the cancellation of a planned concert which has changed the seating configuration and opened up space for additional seating. Due to this, the promoters of the event, Syndicus Entertainment, Syracuse University and San Diego State have adjusted pricing for the seating.

To purchase tickets, please visit www.SUAthletics.com/midway or call 888-DOME-TIX (press 0).

Elite Team Travel -- $4,999/person SOLD OUT!
  • Travel with the team on charter aircraft from Syracuse
  • Overnight accommodations for 2 guests in deluxe room at team hotel
  • All ground transportation and transfers
  • Courtside seats for Battle on the Midway game
  • Enjoy a meal with the SU coaches and team
  • Access to Thursday Media Day and Shoot Around on the flight deck of USS Midway
  • One ticket to Thursday Battle on the Midway Luncheon
  • One ticket to exclusive pre-game party
  • Commemorative Battle on the Midway autographed basketball (one per ticket)
  • Game day program
Premier Package -- $2,200/person SOLD OUT!
  • Courtside seats for Battle on the Midway game
  • Parking Pass
  • Access to Thursday Media Day and Shoot Around on the flight deck of USS Midway
  • One ticket to Thursday Battle on the Midway Luncheon
  • Commemorative Battle on the Midway autographed basketball (one per ticket)
  • Game day program
Port and Starboard Package (sideline) -- $1,500/person SOLD OUT!
  • Sideline seats for Battle on the Midway game
  • Parking Pass
  • Commemorative souvenir
  • Game day program
Stem to Stern Package (sideline) -- $1,000/person
  • Sideline seats for Battle on the Midway game
  • Commemorative souvenir
A portion of the cost may be tax deductible according to the law. Please contact your tax advisor.

Bow & Stern Package (baseline) -- $500/person
  • Baseline seats for Battle on the Midway game
Group Sales(baseline for groups of 10 or more) -- $400/person
  • Baseline seats for Battle on the Midway game
  • Call the box office to place orders for this package (888-DOMETIX, press 0)
Military -- $350/person
  • Must be an active or veteran Military
  • Limit of two per person
  • Call the box office to place orders for this package (888-DOMETIX, press 0)

TBH, for the prices they are selling them for, I hope there is an embarrassing amount of empty seats.

"Let's celebrate the military by restricting access to the wealthy" leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

those prices are ridiculous.

i can go to a world series or an nba final game for cheaper.

i can go the entire final 4 for cheaper.

i can buy an iphone and the new adapter for cheaper.

those prices are ridiculous.

i can go to a world series or an nba final game for cheaper.

i can go the entire final 4 for cheaper.

i can buy an iphone and the new adapter for cheaper.

That's bull. The new iPhone adapters are at least $250. ;)

Do these packages also come with complimentary psychiatric counseling?

TBH, for the prices they are selling them for, I hope there is an embarrassing amount of empty seats.

"Let's celebrate the military by restricting access to the wealthy" leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

You are correct. They are ridiculous.

Unfortunately, in the arms race that is today's college athletics, it is all about $$$$ because you need $$$$ to compete for
coaches and facilities.

You cannot simultaneously demand winning teams in football and basketball, with all that that entails, without understanding the toll that has to be paid on the other side.

Your quote is excellent and sums up perfectly and succinctly what college athletics is now all about.

But that, unfortunately, is today's reality.

i would love to know how much syracuse is getting out of this...

i would be somewhat surprised if it was much more than a paid for trip.

If I was off work I would buy them. Of course I am only 8 hours by car. They are baseline seats.

why would you hope that? supply and demand is the american way baby. if people want it they will pay, if not the prices will drop. do you hate capitalism?

You are correct. They are ridiculous.

Unfortunately, in the arms race that is today's college athletics, it is all about $$$$ because you need $$$$ to compete for
coaches and facilities.

You cannot simultaneously demand winning teams in football and basketball, with all that that entails, without understanding the toll that has to be paid on the other side.

Your quote is excellent and sums up perfectly and succinctly what college athletics is now all about.

But that, unfortunately, is today's reality.
Sounds like politics.

why would you hope that? supply and demand is the american way baby. if people want it they will pay, if not the prices will drop. do you hate capitalism?

Federal military vessel, one of the teams a public university, my how the definition of capitalism has fallen!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom