ADMINS: Can you give us the full story now? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ADMINS: Can you give us the full story now?

OK, so Scout is officially done. Lets just make this site the go-to forum.

As long as its not syracuse.com, I'm good!:cool:

BTW, has traffic picked up at Riivals? Scout sez there are still like 900 online ;) mmmm thinking they froze that counter.

BTW, has traffic picked up at Riivals? Scout sez there are still like 900 online ;) mmmm thinking they froze that counter.

It has to be... As of right now (4am), their site has 792 people online, and there's only been ONE post in the last 4 hours.

Yeah. They're playing games with "number of current users". If you look at the list, most of those handles are from different sites. Trying to pretend that the site is still jumping when in fact it's a ghost town

Nothing but crickets over there. I'm not going to miss it interface was garbage.

Yeah, but at least there was recruiting info (if not necessarily about us). I'll miss the Top 100 lists, video of recruits, etc. Right now, this place looks like a nice board - I like the "like" feature, for instance - but I kind of wonder if they get any content beyond our posts. That's never been a strong point, and we've been together for close to 20 years now, some of us.

Man, I'm so confused. So I take it everyone is over here now?

Yeah, but at least there was recruiting info (if not necessarily about us). I'll miss the Top 100 lists, video of recruits, etc. Right now, this place looks like a nice board - I like the "like" feature, for instance - but I kind of wonder if they get any content beyond our posts. That's never been a strong point, and we've been together for close to 20 years now, some of us.

there are a few of us that still have paid membership over there...if I find something of interest I will bring it...as long as everyone realizes this is my place...what would life be without you characters?!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom