ADMINS: STILL NOT LOADING PROPERLY | Syracusefan.com

ADMINS: STILL NOT LOADING PROPERLY

arbitragegls

All Conference
VERY SLOW...also, for example the Countdown to Cal State LA: no longer has day and time

When you go to for example: basketball forum...it goes back to three banners across page: Syr Orangemen...3 of them...takes 30 seconds to than be able to scroll down

This is on ultra fast corporate servers and also on comcast using internet explorer and chrome...only site with problem...HELP, PLEASE HELP

I'm on Road Runner and Explorer and have not had a single issue today and I've checked the site a few times. Oh and it's 1 day 23 hours 24 minutes to Cal State.

I had exactly the problem with safari on iMac and also had it on my iPad. Then I installed tapatalk on my iPad, and it magically fixed the problem on both machines

VERY SLOW...also, for example the Countdown to Cal State LA: no longer has day and time

When you go to for example: basketball forum...it goes back to three banners across page: Syr Orangemen...3 of them...takes 30 seconds to than be able to scroll down

This is on ultra fast corporate servers and also on comcast using internet explorer and chrome...only site with problem...HELP, PLEASE HELP

It is being looked at. I have had no problem myself on my home computer using Firefox.

I'm using firefox to, but have the problem.But the time and dates are working up top.Just very slow loading.And it started sometime this morning.And i notice there is more than enough threads going for this,lol.

It is being looked at. I have had no problem myself on my home computer using Firefox.
seems to have been fixed as of 8:25 PM...back working up to snuff...thanks for caring and watching over the site...

seems to have been fixed as of 8:25 PM...back working up to snuff...thanks for caring and watching over the site...

We made CTO get a new iPad.

Yup, all good in the hood. Thank you smart people that fixed it.

had trouble all day yesterday, couldn't even get on. seems back to normal now