Adonis'weight. | Syracusefan.com

Adonis'weight.

CaliCuse

All American
Dave Rahme would like him at 230lbs for the game. Moore's pict in the ED game showed me a kid in pretty good shape and close to that weight.DC3 was heavier which affected his speed and being caught from behind all season right into the bowl game. I'm hoping that if AAM is through the LOS he goes to the house barely touched if at all.;)

Dave Rahme would like him at 230lbs for the game. Moore's pict in the ED game showed me a kid in pretty good shape and close to that weight.DC3 was heavier which affected his speed and being caught from behind all season right into the bowl game. I'm hoping that if AAM is through the LOS he goes to the house barely touched if at all.;)

DC3 was only like 215

this could happen if the LOS is around the 2 yard line

I care about what Marrone wants him to be, not a writer. I like Rahme and he does a good job but this is Marrone's call and if he wants him down I'm sure Moore will have the right incentive to lose some weight.

I care about what Marrone wants him to be, not a writer. I like Rahme and he does a good job but this is Marrone's call and if he wants him down I'm sure Moore will have the right incentive to lose some weight.
OK, read the Rahme thread and he said what he should say about it being up to the coaches, this is what happens when you just look at the first line of a thread!

And his top end speed seemed to still by hindered by his hip injury. It was a miracle we got him back at all much less playing to the level that he did.
dont think DC was ever that fast, great back but never a burner

I agree that DC's speed was not hindered by his weight. There's a misconception out there that increasing muscle mass translates to a slower player at the skill positions.

Not sure burner would be the term but he looked faster in HS and preinjury, vs the guy that got tracked down from behind in the K State game and looked to hobble a bit at full sprint. Of course he couldve been dinged up at that point and unfortunatley we didnt break enough (any other?) long runs like that last year to have a better idea.

Not sure burner would be the term but he looked faster in HS and preinjury, vs the guy that got tracked down from behind in the K State game and looked to hobble a bit at full sprint. Of course he couldve been dinged up at that point and unfortunatley we didnt break enough (any other?) long runs like that last year to have a better idea.
That was also at the end of the game where he was a workehorse and at the end of a 60 yard run (or however many yards). He broke out and the first 30 yards he was moving pretty well. He just looked gassed on that run, to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom