Adopt a Platoon drop off - Pitt game | Syracusefan.com

Adopt a Platoon drop off - Pitt game

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
Hey folks!
Northacuse will be set up at the Fine lot by 10:30 Saturday morning. Look for the 10th Mnt Division flag.
Here's a quick run down of some items that we could use:
body wash, baby whipes, loofah sponges, cheap flip flops, deodorant, lip balm, lotion, shaving gel, razors, sunblock, bug spray, floss, detergent, foot powder, antacids, toothpaste, toothbrush, baggies, hand sanitizer, slim jims, beef jerky, pepperoni, speghettios, channed chili, sliced salami, chowder/stew, chef boyardee, salsa/hotsauce, popcorn packets, gatorade powder, oatmeal, pop tarts, putting, fruit cups, drink singles, pouched/canned tuna, dried fruit, trail mix, coffee, cocoa packets, pringles, cheetos, cheese/peanut butter crackers/tuna or chicken salad kit, cheezits/doritos/combos, carnation breakfast packets, granola/cereal/protein bars.

We will also be set up at the BC game!
I heard back from the contact at Drum, he is still waiting for the units info, to be able to pass on to us. As soon as I hear something, I'll let you guys know, and we can start moving forward. The items being collected at the tailgates will be used to send out one big shipment which should arrive soon after the soldiers do.
Let me, or northacuse know if you have any questions!
See ya at the BC game!

Just follow the flag:

ClimbToGlory.jpg

If you can't bring supplies suggested by CuseTroop, CA$$$ is always king! 100% goes to our men and women in uniform!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom