After last nights game all I can say is | Syracusefan.com

After last nights game all I can say is

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We know following our favorite sports teams can be a very emotional up and down roller coaster ride. It doesn't matter if it's Syracuse Basketball or the Toledo Mud Hens. It's all the same. But sometimes we do need to put it in perspective. And today of all days is a good day to do it. Enjoy the parade. Spend the day with family and friends. Have some good grog and vittles and watch some football. And give thanks for the little things in your life. And then maybe come back tomorrow night with a renewed vigor to root for your favorite CBB team. Enjoy y'all.

Well, to channel the vibe going down in this establishment: There will be no balloons at the Macy's parade!!! No Snoopy, no Bullwinkle, it's all ruined.

Well, to channel the vibe going down in this establishment: There will be no balloons at the Macy's parade!!! No Snoopy, no Bullwinkle, it's all ruined.
I heard that and it reminded me that it is still on my bucket list to be one of those dudes who help hold the big balloons.

Snoopy is gonna fly!!! That can only mean 1 thing: The Orange are going to be hot from 3 Friday night.