After Some Badgering From Lax Zealot Orangeyes | Syracusefan.com

After Some Badgering From Lax Zealot Orangeyes

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
I added the normal setup for links to the header for this board. Tried to link to opponent boards but for the most part failed. Had a hard time finding any.

If there are lax links that need to be added, if you want a schedule, a roster, a recruiting database, etc., let me know. For the recruiting database, someone is going to have to hook me up with information, because I know next to nothing about this.

War Damn Otto! Beat Duke!

I added the normal setup for links to the header for this board. Tried to link to opponent boards but for the most part failed. Had a hard time finding any.

If there are lax links that need to be added, if you want a schedule, a roster, a recruiting database, etc., let me know. For the recruiting database, someone is going to have to hook me up with information, because I know next to nothing about this.

You have Laxpower and Insidelacrosse which are really the best sites, especially lax power. I recommend SU Lax fans check that site out, they have a message board with some pretty knowledgable posters.

Here's the link to their recruiting database for 2012 grads:
http://www.laxpower.com/recruits/recruits.php?action=viewRcd&db=recruits2012

You can take out Patrick Worstell. He's going to Cal.

Here's 2013:
http://www.laxpower.com/recruits/recruits.php?action=viewRcd&db=recruits2013

Hey I would love to help with the recruiting data base, pics, stats etc!

I can provide the next two years recruits, with pictures if possible and links to stats! do I need to send to someone on the board? email address?

I can provide the next two years recruits, with pictures if possible and links to stats! do I need to send to someone on the board? email address?
Please EZ Inbox me Woody.

I would add collegecrosse.com
Nice site. I added it to the lacrosse related links on the far right of the header. A lacrosse recruiting database is coming. Perhaps by the end of this weekend. More likely by the end of next weekend.

Do we want to reachout to ACC lax fans and make this the ACC Lax forum?