After watching other BE | Syracusefan.com

After watching other BE

qdawgg

Night Biking Enthusiast
games today. There are now a couple more teams I'm not too worried about. Games we could lose but not games we will lose.

hell, we should have beat Rutgers by three scores, but choked -- they look pretty good against a Pitt team that crushed USF. Louisville hung with UNC (even if it was an U G L Y game). WVU starts slow every game (as do we), Wake beat FSU and is now 4-1 (looking better for us). Win tonight, get to 4-2 and handle business the rest of the way. We can win against any team remaining on our schedule.

Pitt, save graham, who even looks bad, looks atrocious. Cincy may be #3 this year.

I'm trying to watch the Pitt Rutgers game, but BE football is so boring. It's a shame.

I'm trying to watch the Pitt Rutgers game, but BE football is so boring. It's a shame.

I know that.. LSU VS FLORIDA is a fun game even with lsu taking fla!! And is it just me or is Pam Ward just horrible???

After watching these games, I agree with there are a few more teams that we can hang with that I questioned before the season. WVU looks to be the best of the BigEast at this point. WVU will be a big test for our DB's and pass rush.

This league may be harder to figure out this year then last year. It's never good for a league when you can't tell what teams will be consistently good.

rutgers has shown that if you turn it over 4-5 times they can hang in and win with no offense.

Just makes last weeks loss hurt even more. Should be 4-1 with no team we cant beat left on the schedule

Shady & Co up 20-3. Pitt imploding. No way Sunseri can mount a comeback unless his running backs break off some long runs.

Shady & Co up 20-3. Pitt imploding. No way Sunseri can mount a comeback unless his running backs break off some long runs.
Well Graham made me look good. Broke a 64 yarder and scored on the next play. Now 20 - 10

Pitt, save graham, who even looks bad, looks atrocious. Cincy may be #3 this year.
Upstate ... love the big GIF ... but it slows down and locks up my computer when it loads in every post you make. Anyone else experiencing this?

I will make it smaller if I can (that's what she said)

UConn held it against WVU for the first half then got hammered the 2nd half.
L'ville lost to NC. Pitt threw 4TDs.

Looking ahead, UConn and L'ville should be definite wins. Pitt has plenty of time to fix their QB issues and should be a challenge. Same goes with WVU but I don't see any definite losses.

I will make it smaller if I can (that's what she said)

"If you can" I'm sure that won't be a problem, lol. I love the gif too.

I am looking forward to the Rutgers game this year. They should be undefeated in the conference coming into the game against us (assuming they handle Louisville). Their defense is loaded and say what you want about Schiano, that guy knows what he is doing defensively. I still think we will drop 30 on them and win, but they look like the 2nd best team in the conference.

rutgers has shown that if you turn it over 4-5 times they can hang in and win with no offense.

unbelievable really. they had 265 total yards and score 34 points. Albeit 7 on an int return but nevertheless. Syracuse 5 turnovers, Pitt 6 turnovers. UNC had 5 turnovers and still won.

I am looking forward to the Rutgers game this year. They should be undefeated in the conference coming into the game against us (assuming they handle Louisville). Their defense is loaded and say what you want about Schiano, that guy knows what he is doing defensively. I still think we will drop 30 on them and win, but they look like the 2nd best team in the conference.
If Rutgers is the 2nd best team in the conference then the BE should lose AQ status immediately.

Uh yeah, about those "SU can beat anybody in the BE" comments. If SU were playing WFVU right now, they'd have about 70 points right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom