Air Orange - Flight Status? | Syracusefan.com

Air Orange - Flight Status?

mlbball99

2nd String
EDIT: Here we go. 3PM flight to CT. . Only 34 minutes in the air. 34 is the number of Sean Tucker. LGO.

IMG_6509.jpeg

Last edited:
Isn't it like a 3.5 hour bus ride?

It'll take almost 2.5 hours to bus everyone from SU to the Airport, load up a plane, fly to CT, get everyone off the plane onto more busses, and ride to the hotel.
Interesting. So you think we are bussing our team down as opposed to flying? I'm not saying you're wrong - probably makes more sense (and way, way cheaper).

Interesting. So you think we are bussing our team down as opposed to flying? I'm not saying you're wrong - probably makes more sense (and way, way cheaper).

I have no idea, and I don't remember what we did the last time we played at UConn.

If it was BC or Pitt, we'd be flying.

If we were playing UBuffalo, we could bus in before the game.

UConn is in that "gray" area.

I have no idea, and I don't remember what we did the last time we played at UConn.

If it was BC or Pitt, we'd be flying.

If we were playing UBuffalo, we could bus in before the game.

UConn is in that "gray" area.

Didn't Brian Pariani have a heart attack or close to it on the tarmac in Hartford in 2005?

We ain't bussing that far. The googles have it as a 4 hour drive.

Isn't it like a 3.5 hour bus ride?

It'll take almost 2.5 hours to bus everyone from SU to the Airport, load up a plane, fly to CT, get everyone off the plane onto more busses, and ride to the hotel.
If I remember from 2016, the airport to the team hotel in Hartford is a longer bus ride than flight time.

Heck even from Manley to Hancock seems longer than the airtime ( I know it's not )

If I remember from 2016, the airport to the team hotel in Hartford is a longer bus ride than flight time.

Heck even from Manley to Hancock seems longer than the airtime ( I know it's not )
I live right by the airport. A bus ride from Bradley to Hartford would be no longer than 20 minutes. And that is at the end of the range. From the Hartford hotel to the Rent is about 20 minutes, tops. It would be crazy to take a bus from Syracuse.

257 miles from Manley to hotel going through on 90 to Springfield Mass and then 91. 3hours and 40 min. by bus. At least an hour for TSA and boarding.

I live right by the airport. A bus ride from Bradley to Hartford would be no longer than 20 minutes. And that is at the end of the range. From the Hartford hotel to the Rent is about 20 minutes, tops. It would be crazy to take a bus from Syracuse.
It felt like a longer bus ride than it was I guess.

257 miles from Manley to hotel going through on 90 to Springfield Mass and then 91. 3hours and 40 min. by bus. At least an hour for TSA and boarding.
Do you need to be TSA screened for a charter flight? Also, my first thought is that an A320 would be small for a full football squad, but you can only travel with 65 players.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom