Air Orange Flight Tracker to Vegas | Syracusefan.com

Air Orange Flight Tracker to Vegas

29251653-A9D4-4F8E-BEA1-76F947693C42.jpeg

And away they go!

Anyone know why they aren’t using Delta to charter flights anymore? Kind of surprising that they’re using a budget airline like Sun Country now.

Anyone know why they aren’t using Delta to charter flights anymore? Kind of surprising that they’re using a budget airline like Sun Country now.
Doesn’t really matter for a charter. It’s the cost and availability. They’re not charging them for carry ons or dealing with the aspects of a “budget” airline.

I can’t believe Sun Country is still a thing.

Worst flight of my life was on that airline.
Do we track every away flight like it's the Saigon Lift? I don't get this thread unless i'm missing a three dimensional inside syracusefan joke

The thing I’ve never understood…
If a flight to LV is three hours of air time, and Lv is three hours behind Syracuse, why can’t you just fly straight up hover for three hours and come back down in Vegas? ;-)

That is called time travel. And u still spend three hours in the air. It’s like Spaceballs… we’re looking at now now, but there, when, just now.

The thing I’ve never understood…
If a flight to LV is three hours of air time, and Lv is three hours behind Syracuse, why can’t you just fly straight up hover for three hours and come back down in Vegas? ;-)

Because...

SCIENCE.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom