Cuse '24 Road Trips | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse '24 Road Trips

From here, everything feels like a road trip. I'm lined up to attend, @UNLV, VT, @BC, @Cal and Miami.
It looks like Cal is your closet. How long is the flight? I would think you could get a direct flight from AK maybe to San Jose or San Francisco. I'm interested to know.

It looks like Cal is your closet. How long is the flight? I would think you could get a direct flight from AK maybe to San Jose or San Francisco. I'm interested to know.
Anchorage has great connections.

The Cal fans all suggest flying into Oakland over SFO

I think through Portland down and Seattle back up. 3 hours and 1 hour typically on these routes. I am going in and out of San Jose.

Last edited:
My daughter and SIL work and live in Palo Alto and since my granddaughter was born 3 years ago we've out to the bay area at least 3-4 times a year from St. Louis. Planning to go the Cal game this fall and all the basketball games at Stanford/Cal. I also try to make it back to cuse for at least one game each year--this year its VA tech.

I fly from St. Louis into SFO, OAK, or San Jose, whichever is the cheapest. SFO is usually the most expensive.