Al Golden Out At Miami | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Al Golden Out At Miami

And I believe if they brought in a Cristobal or Strong who have those strong ties and are great recruiters, that talent will stay home. But we will see
Strong might bite

Mario Cristobal would be such a hilarious disaster at Miami. Good ol' 27–47 record as a head coach.

Ottoble said:
Strong might bite

I think that's where they'll go and it makes too much sense. It's a matter if they can afford him. Big contract at Texas.

I think that's where they'll go and it makes too much sense. It's a matter if they can afford him. Big contract at Texas.
$5mm per season. I would be shocked if they went that high or higher

Heard from a Miami guy that it just might be Rob Chudzinski.
He fits in a lot of ways. He's young. Available. A Miami alum. Offensive guy. Pro experience.

Chud's been out of the college game for 12 years, and has about five minutes of head coach experience.

What's the appeal?

Mario Cristobal would be such a hilarious disaster at Miami. Good ol' 27–47 record as a head coach.

You realize he took over a team that was 0-12 and just coming to division 1 and brought them to and won 2 bowl games within his first four years?

He coached Florida International, taking over for an 0-12 team, to it's only two post seasons and put four players in the NFL including TY Hilton. He also won a conference championship.

The U a 13 point road dog tomorrow to Duke. Holy moly who'd have ever thought we'd see that.

The U a 13 point road dog tomorrow to Duke. Holy moly who'd have ever thought we'd see that.
Almost as shocking as ABC Primetime college game of the week going back to back weeks with games AT Rutgers and AT Temple!!!