Alan Griffin transfers to Syracuse. | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Alan Griffin transfers to Syracuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ActiveShoddyHochstettersfrog-size_restricted.gif

I feel bad for Alan - not sure what the truth is here between Audrey and Adrian Griffin (could be two very different sides). It has to be tough on the child whatever age when parents (or one parent) has public spats, irregardless of who is telling closer to the truth be it his mom or his dad.

Last edited:
She’s tweeted stuff in the last few months too... but this time she tagged everyone... crazy story...

Feel terrible for Alan.

Not sure if Adrain is a saint but this is probably bs.

Awful time to do it Adrian can’t be far off a head job given the Raps success.

We should have a moratorium on Griffen posts because losing Allen to IU would suck as well I hate them.

Feel terrible for Alan.

Not sure if Adrain is a saint but this is probably bs.

Awful time to do it Adrian can’t be far off a head job given the Raps success.

We should have a moratorium on Griffen posts because losing Allen to IU would suck as well I hate them.
I thought Allen Griffin already turned them down & wants to stay at SU?

I feel bad for Alan - not sure what the truth is here between Audrey and Adrian Griffin (could be two very different sides). It has to be tough on the child whatever age when this stuff goes public, irregardless of who is telling closer to the truth be it his mom or his dad.

i know she put this in the public domain but why spread it further be reposting it here?

Last edited:
i know she put this in the public domain but why spread it further be reposting it here?

I agree with your point to a certain degree, but in this situation I can't fully agree. This story has already spread throughout due to her tags of media and had to be addressed by the Raptors and Adrian Griffin himself, and also their daughter.

That being said while I did not delete my post, I did remove the tweets. May I ask that you also remove my quote from your reply, so that at least the tweet disappears from the thread.

Last edited:
I agree with your point to a certain degree, but in this situation I can't fully agree. This story has already spread throughout due to her tags of media and had to be addressed by the Raptors and Adrian Griffin himself, and also their daughter.

That being said while I did not delete my post, I did remove the tweets. May I ask that you also remove my quote from your reply, so that at least the tweet disappears from the thread.
Its a tough judgment call and know you arent trying to spread malicious rumors even if based in truth, i just feel like overall, we should not provide additional platforms for this. Its a family and legal issue. If i am alan, i dont want people talking about it outside of relevant interested parties

I haven't followed this story at all. Why would that be funny?
Allen transfers to Syracuse and wants a waiver so he doesn’t have to sit out a year under the theory he is going closer to home in downstate NY.
If his dad gets the Bulls job his mother and dad would have been a lot closer to him at Illinois.
Just kinda funny.

Allen transfers to Syracuse and wants a waiver so he doesn’t have to sit out a year under the theory he is going closer to home in downstate NY.
If his dad gets the Bulls job his mother and dad would have been a lot closer to him at Illinois.
Just kinda funny.
tenor.gif

What sucks is his dad is finally getting NBA HC job rumors and this stuff comes out.
If it’s true he won’t get any job but even if they are false they may make him his less appealing for a HC job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom