Albany fans - TV for VPI | Syracusefan.com

Albany fans - TV for VPI

Thank god. i got email today from directv that this week is there free preview of espn full court so that's another option. But i think it is in SD

kevind you magnificient basstard, somebody needs to find out if FIOS is offering this freeview this week as well.

i hate watching sports on a small screen like an ipad has, its so 1980s in my parents basement on the old tv.

of course you kids all love it.

Thank god. i got email today from directv that this week is there free preview of espn full court so that's another option. But i think it is in SD

Oh yeah, I think most companies have another free week preview after the new year! I'll have to check Time Warner when I get home tonight. Good call on that!

kevind you magnificient basstard, somebody needs to find out if FIOS is offering this freeview this week as well.

i hate watching sports on a small screen like an ipad has, its so 1980s in my parents basement on the old tv.

of course you kids all love it.

I've watched the games on a laptop on ESPN3. I have watched streaming Watch ESPN through the apple TV. Both option sucks. Watching is anything other than HDTV is completely unacceptable to me given what i pay each month for it. I understand its a luxury but if i pay i expect top quality not some low budget version i'm at times forced to watch..

I have watched streaming Watch ESPN through the apple TV. Both option sucks. Watching is anything other than HDTV is completely unacceptable to me given what i pay each month for it.
WatchESPN via AppleTV, while not great, is better than nothing and more, or less, acceptable.

I don't understand what you mean by "what i pay each month for it". Nobody explicitly pays for the ACC Network broadcasts, they're carried by local affiliates. If you don't care for the ESPN3 offering then you're left with subscribing to ESPN Full Court (for low def coverage) or moving to a market that cares about SU hoops.

Moontan said:
WatchESPN via AppleTV, while not great, is better than nothing and more, or less, acceptable.

I don't understand what you mean by "what i pay each month for it". Nobody explicitly pays for the ACC Network broadcasts, they're carried by local affiliates. If you don't care for the ESPN3 offering then you're left with subscribing to ESPN Full Court (for low def coverage) or moving to a market that cares about SU hoops.

I meant cable and I live in a market that cares about su hoops. All I was trying to say is in this day and age with what tv providers are charging us I don't find it unreasonable to expect I get all the games on tv. Not the world wide leader telling me how I can watch the games.

Thats the channel the Miami game was on Toga, my brotha from anotha motha.

It just kind of stinks that the ACC network games are so hard to find on cable at times this year.
When it was the Big East Network, the games were always on TWCable's sports channel if they weren't on ESPN or another major network.

I absolutely panicked when I couldn't find the Syracuse game on the TW guide last Saturday (just read "college basketball" with no team names). Thank God My4 Albany picked it up - hopefully they will pick up all the games on ACC network. I really do miss TWC Sports picking up every game and knowing for certain where to find every game.

Will Utica be the same? There for a funeral tomorrow.

I meant cable and I live in a market that cares about su hoops.
If your market really cares then one of your local stations would be carrying these games.

There are only 3 such games left: @VPI, NC state and @FSU.

Will Utica be the same? There for a funeral tomorrow.

While trying to help out my Dad who is too old for this foolishness, I came across that he should be able to get it on WSTM3 from Syracuse which I think is channel 4 on cable there, and the ACC thing also lists My WPNY as having it in Utica. I'm sorry for you loss, by the way. I hope this helps some.

While trying to help out my Dad who is too old for this foolishness, I came across that he should be able to get it on WSTM3 from Syracuse which I think is channel 4 on cable there, and the ACC thing also lists My WPNY as having it in Utica. I'm sorry for you loss, by the way. I hope this helps some.

Thanks brother. It does help. Hopefully I will be freed up by then!

FIOS freeview of gameplan this week.

bullet.

dodged.

Ugh. Looks like the Hampton Inn here in Utica doesn't have it. I can't access my ESPN 3 either. Firstrowsports isn't showing anything although it is listed. F Me!! Would love a password for ESPN3. Please, anyone!!?

SoBeCuse said:
Ugh. Looks like the Hampton Inn here in Utica doesn't have it. I can't access my ESPN 3 either. Firstrowsports isn't showing anything although it is listed. F Me!! Would love a password for ESPN3. Please, anyone!!?
Its channel 4 here but its not listed on the guide, bones is supposed to be on whatever that is.

Albany Time Warner Ch 4 has the game even though it does not say that on the menu

Albany Time Warner Ch 4 has the game even though it does not say that on the menu

Yup - It was Bones for the first half and now it's News Channel 13 Live at 10.

Firstrowus1.eu ended up working. Good feed. It was a rough day. I needed this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom