Albany Game Thread... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Albany Game Thread...

JeremyCuse said:
No joke at 8-8 I had to stop watching for like 5 minutes because I felt like I was having a heart attack. Love this school but between the football, bball and Lax team their going to put me in an early grave.

This should be outlawed on Sunday nights.

No joke at 8-8 I had to stop watching for like 5 minutes because I felt like I was having a heart attack. Love this school but between the football, bball and Lax team their going to put me in an early grave.

I was put on blood pressure medicine about a year ago. The doctor kept telling me it was probably hereditary from my dad but I really think I should send the bill to the SU athletic department.

I was put on blood pressure medicine about a year ago. The doctor kept telling me it was probably hereditary from my dad but I really think I should send the bill to the SU athletic department.

I always joke with my friends, that all of the teams I root for one day are going to lead to my early death.

Great 2nd half. Played with urgency.

But would have liked to see them play cleaner with the 11-9 lead down the stretch. Very little hustle for a ground ball by Donahue after a bad pass from Weston. Mullens getting a pass batted down when trying to clear. And it bugged me that Mariano didn't shoot the ball at the goal or toss it into the corner of the field when the shot clock was about to expire. I know 12 seconds is not a lot of time to score 2 goals but crazier things have happened. So no need to give them the ball at mid field

Last edited:
Great 2nd half. Played with urgency.

But would have liked to see them play cleaner with the 11-9 lead down the stretch. Very little hustle for a ground ball by Donahue after a bad pass from Weston. Mullens getting a pass batted down when trying to clear. And it bugged me that Mariano didn't shoot the ball at the goal or toss it into the corner of the field when the shot clock was about to expire. I know 12 seconds is not a lot of time to score 2 goals but crazier things have happened. So no need to give them the ball at half field

Agreed especially on the first two, those turnovers were freeking ridiculous, lucky they didn't burn us. Molloy with some great saves late.

D matchups will be fascinating for both teams. Donahue is going to have to score.

Face-offs are going to be huge. Maryland always strong on face-offs and often get an early lead by being so good early on face-offs. Williams can't get dominated by the freshman and must do better than 50%. Maryland a very big and physical team.

Face-offs are going to be huge. Maryland always strong on face-offs and often get an early lead by being so good early on face-offs. Williams can't get dominated by the freshman and must do better than 50%. Maryland a very big and physical team.

Believe Maryland is dealing with some injuries to a couple of their faceoff guys, Ben should have a slight edge.

May daughter called during the game. She lives 400+ miles north of where I live so we talked a while. The second half started and we were down 4. I kept her updated on each score. She's turning her OU fan of a Husband in to a Syracuse lacrosse fan. They were driving home while we were talking and as soon as he got in the house he was all over the highlights. He has watched a few games and likes the sport, his OU red blood has a bit of Orange in it!

That was a game to make lacrosse fans out just about anyone.

Great job, Orange. Great adjustments. Great heart, never give up, never give in. It's hard to beat a team twice in one season.

It was a 12:30am faceoff here in the UK and on a work night!!!! I had a nap pre game and was suprised to see Navy's win over Yale, anyway I watched the game trying not to fall asleep I'm glad i stayed up to see the boys pull out the win! I am tired today but will get through it, I am glad it's a Saturday against,e this weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom