Albany Game Thread... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Albany Game Thread...

Lack of offense the most glaring in that half. No depth and no one who looked elite when SU normally has 2 or 3 starts who fit that bill.

Albany came out on fire.

No matter what you tell the players, tough to motivate them when you've beat a team by nine goals.

Would have rather seen us play a new opponent,

This would havebeen a tough regardless if Riorden was hot. He is, and Albany is dominating every other facet. Just a nightmare scenario.

One of, if not THE worst half I've ever seen an SU team play. Uninspired, sloppy, disorganized, you name it. They better figure something out at halftime that will make Albany uncomfortable because right now, Albany is confident and comfortable.

Everyone except Salcido & Donahue looked tentative or scared.

Faceoffs have been awful. Ben isn't getting help from wings and is losing draws straight up.

Graduation weekend +homegame= disaster with Desko...But no worries by him

easy to be chill when you have a job for life. Hope the new AD's first act is replacing this legacy coaster.

Couldn't agree more either move the game or do something different with graduation because this sh%t is getting old quick. It's clear the night game on graduation weekend is playing a role.
Surprised local media doesn't cover/question this.

Just caught up to halftime. Ugly, ugly, ugly. I expect adjustments will be made and heads pulled out of their tails.

Here comes a big half of lacrosse, colored Orange, of course.

LGO! HHH!

Molloy has made a bunch of nice saves too,don't let that get lost

3-6...
Need to get another to make it a game.

Surprised by the low scoring by the Orange.
It's not the same team that I saw 2 weeks ago.

Barber with a rocket. He and Mariano need to takeover

BS, Albany got away with interference and an offsides, does SU ever get some home calls in these games?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom