ALCS G2 post Jeter thread... | Syracusefan.com

ALCS G2 post Jeter thread...

I turn the game on for three minutes after happily watching the Cowboys go down and see a continuation of all of the previous post season games. Two men left on base and now the Tigers are catching crap behind their back and probably their eyes closed. Time for the G-men. Maybe turn the baseball game on at halftime.

Yeah I'm flipping between redzone and the game

Wow. Detroit is struggling to "hit" the ball so far...

Please get Chavez in the lineup at 3rd. ARod can't even hit his own shoes to knock away the dirt.

I have two Tvs going with the yanks and giants.

If we strike out any more I may cry.

Nick Swisher!

Got his useless hit out of the way early so he could strike out when runners were on base! MVP! MVP!

We've had better pitching than in our world series wins. Remarkable how bad the offense has been. Historic

Giants in the Red Zone = Yankees with RISP.

2 Antrel Rolle INT's resulted in only 2 FG's.

We've had better pitching than in our world series wins. Remarkable how bad the offense has been. Historic

Yeah, although the Baltimore & Detroit pitching has been decent, the Yankee batters are getting themselves out more than the pitching is.

Giants in the Red Zone = Yankees with RISP.

2 Antrel Rolle INT's resulted in only 2 FG's.
Giants in the RZ= Yankees with RISP= Syracuse in the RZ= safety at midnight madness.

Is the idiot umping 2nd the same guy that kicked the call on Cano at first last night? It's absolutely appalling that two calls in a game of this magnitude can be so badly missed.

Nice fuking call. That ump should be castrated for missing that call.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Nice fuking call. That ump should be castrated for missing that call.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
Probably works for the Big East. Sticking it to the Yankees for having the SU sign out in left field.

sbase.gif

Unreal. Seriously.

Do these umps hate Cano or something? He was screwed yesterday on that bases loaded single that cost us runs. Plus, although the home plate ump has been fine in both games I feel like they all keep expanding the strike zone just for him.....

AROD!

All we got to do is get to Swisher and this thing is TIED!

I think Dennis Eckersly is mildly ed.

Unreal. Seriously.

Do these umps hate Cano or something? He was screwed yesterday on that bases loaded single that cost us runs. Plus, although the home plate ump has been fine in both games I feel like they all keep expanding the strike zone just for him.....
By the time Verlander goes the strike zone is going to be 9 X 9.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom