Alec | Syracusefan.com

Alec

Injured Reserve
WR Alec Lemon - Lemon made some noise in the preseason, but the receiver room is full and he never really had a shot to make the active roster. The fact that the Texans placed him straight on IR, instead of waiving him injured, means they had some concern he could be claimed while going through waivers. Good sign for Lemon.

How are the other SU players doing? Sales, Sharpe, Goggins, Thomas etc.

soooo, he's not really hurt?
"On Tuesday, they placed wide receiver Alec Lemon on the Injured Reserve with a hamstring injury and waived/injured David Hunter (ankle) and Michael Smith (knee).

Placing Lemon directly on the IR finishes his season but also doesn’t allow any other teams to have a chance to pick him up through the waiver system."

http://www.csnhouston.com/football-houston-texans/talk/texans-ir-lemon-finish-cuts-75

Pulled his hammy during the Saints game.

I heard sales was one of the last 3 cut

Last 3 to get to 75. The NFL transaction list will look like a butchers bill as teams move from 75 to 53 in 4 days...that's another 700+ players to be cut around the league...

"On Tuesday, they placed wide receiver Alec Lemon on the Injured Reserve with a hamstring injury and waived/injured David Hunter (ankle) and Michael Smith (knee).

Placing Lemon directly on the IR finishes his season but also doesn’t allow any other teams to have a chance to pick him up through the waiver system."

http://www.csnhouston.com/football-houston-texans/talk/texans-ir-lemon-finish-cuts-75

Pulled his hammy during the Saints game.

Thanks, I didn't see about his injury.
He looked pretty good for a guy with a bad hamstring.

Too bad he didn't outright stick but that's not bad news either. Says they think highly enough of him to pay him and not let other teams grab him. I bet he's in their plans next year after more development.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cut: Brinkley, Sales, Durand

I saw Marcus at Falcons' camp. He wasn't getting as many touches as the 2-deep guys. I don't recall him seeing the field during the pre-season.

Great for Alec but how do people live down here. I've been in Houston last two weeks last week was not bad but this week is going to be Africa hot.

Great for Alec but how do people live down here. I've been in Houston last two weeks last week was not bad but this week is going to be Africa hot.
He was loving the "cool" Maryland summer in the dog days of July when he came home! He said you never really get used to the heat down there, you just learn to manage it...