Alert!! Walking Dead Marathon on AMC right now! | Syracusefan.com

Alert!! Walking Dead Marathon on AMC right now!

Looks like another 48 hours with minimal sleep. I just spent the past two nights glued to AMC for the Breaking Bad marathon. It sucks because all the best episodes were on after midnight. The final episode was last evening at 3:00 am.

I freakin loved that show. I just wish Walt had gotten his money back from those skin head bastards.

Can't wait for February to see how Kirkman continues The Walking Dead post Governor. I have a feeling the ride is going to be intense. So far he has done very well molding the show differently than the comic.

Looks like another 48 hours with minimal sleep. I just spent the past two nights glued to AMC for the Breaking Bad marathon. It sucks because all the best episodes were on after midnight. The final episode was last evening at 3:00 am.

I freakin loved that show. I just wish Walt had gotten his money back from those skin head bastards.

Can't wait for February to see how Kirkman continues The Walking Dead post Governor. I have a feeling the ride is going to be intense. So far he has done very well molding the show differently than the comic.
I'm depressed that there will be no more BB. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom