Alin Edouard going juco now | Syracusefan.com

Alin Edouard going juco now

bummer. he would have been the next star here. hopefully someone else can become that once Hunt's days are over.

No shock. The minute he left campus I figured it was over. Sigh.

There was never any danger of losing him to another school once everyone checked into his academic issues.

Syracuse or bust.

There was never any danger of losing him to another school once everyone checked into his academic issues.

Syracuse or bust.
Agreed...actually good news he is going to Nassau and not going to some crap academic school like Marshall.

Might give him a chance to get bigger and stronger as he looks smaller than AJ

Where are people seeing Nassau? Twitter says Garden City in KS which is a strong JUCO school. That doesn't bode well for him ever seeing Syracuse again as if he blows up, he's going to get some big-time offers.

Where are people seeing Nassau? Twitter says Garden City in KS which is a strong JUCO school. That doesn't bode well for him ever seeing Syracuse again as if he blows up, he's going to get some big-time offers.

i thought garden city ny as well which is in nassau co.

kcsu said:
Might give him a chance to get bigger and stronger as he looks smaller than AJ

He's 3 inches taller than AJ and 20 pounds heavier.

Doesn't matter, though.

This is the last time he'll ever be discussed in regards to SU.

Full_Rebar said:

Ooops. Thought it was Nassau.

See ya.

Ok...so Garden City CC...not as good. Higher level of JUCO play but he'll be an open target...Don't have a warm fuzzy about us holding on to him there.

Edit...everyone relax...Garden City CC is only 51 miles from Syracuse.
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Syracuse, KS/Garden City, KS/@37.9738927,-101.6079594,10z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x87095c2ace4a1b09:0x2bb36d0e0abcfd97!2m2!1d-101.7526718!2d37.9805686!1m5!1m1!1s0x8709ee170c80045f:0x8908b90207707613!2m2!1d-100.8726618!2d37.9716898

Last edited:
He'll look great in purple. ;-( Great fit for the K St offense.

He was never going to make it back here after he left, people in the know hinted about it back then. This should be a surprise to no one.

Wish him well hope that he ends up in another conf

TexanMark said:
Ok...so Garden City CC in Kansas...not as good. Higher level of JUCO play but he'll be an open target...Don't have a warm fuzzy about us holding on to him there.

No chance.

He'll either flunk out or blow up and get recruited by many schools.

Realistically, I expect us to be going in a different direction under a new regime by then.

Odd sentence from Bailey story:

It's currently unclear what Edouard's academic situation is and whether he is still committed to the Orange.

I would assume his academic situation isn't good because he is going to community college. You have to commit to 2 years in the juco route.

I guess he might say he's still committed to SU, but we all know what will happen.

I'm only a few hours from Garden City. I can head over there with all my Syracuse gear on occasionally to keep us in Alin's mind. But he might not make that connection between all that orange I have on and Syracuse anyway...

But yeah, if he blows up and does really well, Bill Snyder is no stranger to the JUCOs in Kansas.

Edouard seems to fit the September 2014 offense much better than the 2015 offense. Maybe the offense in 2016 will go back