All I want for Christmas is for Jarheadjim to get his friend request granted | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

All I want for Christmas is for Jarheadjim to get his friend request granted

I deleted it. My church group has eyes evreverywhere. Making warren Jefferson look like Mr rogers.

Those church groups can be pretty militaristic! My wife's church isn't too bad and most the people are nice enough but dang if I show up to any event with a service and they do an alter call all heads turn my way and I have pretty hard time not laughing out loud.

Join us...

In it's own way, this board is like a religious group. The temple is the dome.

As for friend requests, I'd settle for getting accepted by Miss 317 if I could find her. (Just to be clear, I'm being serious. Someone use your superpowers/resourcefulness for good, please)

Last edited:
In it's own way, this board is like a religious group. The temple is the dome.

As for friend requests, I'd settle for getting accepted by Miss 317 if I could find her.

I'll use that next time. "I'm a member over at syracusefan." - - - - - "Yep its a non denominational where pretty much anything goes as long a you love Cuse"

Last edited:
I just found a pic of Glennon.
image.jpg

What. A. Thread.
Now let's start talking about Sega Genesis. I'll start.

In Joe Montana 2, you could run the fake punt on first down every single time for a touchdown.

I once had a friend get up and storm out of my house in the middle of the game because I kept doing it and was up like 40 points after one half running only that play.

I can still remember what the PBP voice would say...

"It's first and ten, here comes the punt team, and I CAN'T BELIEVE IT."

Yeah? Well believe this 70 yard touchdown pass, jerk weed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom