Alls quiet on the BB board | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Alls quiet on the BB board

LrdUnMI.jpg

This should cheer everyone up.
-We beat Uconn in 4 straight be tournaments (I think), and lets not forget the 6 ot game.
-We beat 2 of the last 3 Uconn national championship teams the third we didn't play (I think)
-We beat Louisvilles last national championship team, and beat them last year :)
-We won 2 of the last 3 agianst UNC.
-We beat Duke a couple years ago.
-We Beat one seed Indiana 2-3 years ago.
-We finally beat Pitt at Pitt a couple years ago as number one in the country.
-Hit our best 3 school records (I think) in history the last 7 years.
Things are exciting, Thats how we Roll.

Last edited:
-We beat Uconn in 4 straight be tournaments (I think), and lets not forget the 6 ot game.
-We beat 2 of the last 3 Uconn national championship teams the third we didn't play (I think)
-We beat Louisvilles last national championship team, and beat them last year :)
-We won 2 of the last 3 agianst Uconn.

We lost to Kemba's team in the '11 BET

-We won 2 of the last 3 agianst Uconn.

But out of those best 3 records, none one of them was one of our best three teams. IMHO, I still say '87, '89, & '03 were the best. That said, we had been a on a nice run until last year.

-We won 2 of the last 3 agianst UNC.

We beat 3 of the UCONN national champions. :) We didn't play the other.

But they beat our national championship team twice. :(

Last edited:
The usual suspects will emerge after the first exhibition game, making wild assumptions and crazy predictions based on what they've seen in a meaningless tune-up.
Who will be the next "best player in the country and he is being boeheimed"

How about a bunch of explosions. That ought to liven things up:
The one at the 3 minute mark is pretty impressive, especially the idiot in the back ground on the right side . even the guy taping it behind a very small barrier was way to close. Mus t have thought it would be contained by the building.

But out of those best 3 records, none one of them was one of our best three teams. IMHO, I still say '87, '89, & '03 were the best. That said, we had been a on a nice run until last year.

Is take the Onuaku and Fab Melo team as our best. Seemed we flat out dominated every game and even without our two big guys who were both difference makers did pretty damn good in the tournament with both teams we lost to advancing to the final 4 and one a championship game.

Too much other important stuff to cover - like frats, former players, and rivals' mascots :noidea:

I'm expecting a sex scandal with furverts and schools mascots to be the next big story.

Is take the Onuaku and Fab Melo team as our best. Seemed we flat out dominated every game and even without our two big guys who were both difference makers did pretty damn good in the tournament with both teams we lost to advancing to the final 4 and one a championship game.
Out best?? Lol they were a very good team but they aren't even close to the best. 2003? Plus the DC. Sherman seikaly yrs would annihilate the team you are referring to

If that were a pay per view I would pay for it.
Actually if they did a fundraiser where you could watch the game with JAB that would be incredible. Just to learn what he sees. Most great coaches see things that average person would never know existed (Iggy not withstanding).

Out best?? Lol they were a very good team but they aren't even close to the best. 2003? Plus the DC. Sherman seikaly yrs would annihilate the team you are referring to

I guess we'll agree to disagree. Show's how much talent we've had over a long course of time.

2003, what can you say, they have the title, no debating that.

Sherm, DC, Owens, Seikley, sure thing, they were unbelievable.

2011-2012 team, they litereally dominated game in and game out, zero thought that they would lose any game. There wasn't one game that season you went in wondering if we were going to win. Every game they went into you were expecting a W. I don't think we've ever had a team where you could go game in and game out and expect it. Add in the fact that we were in arguably the best conference in the history of college basketball.

I get this is a solid debate, but to post "LOL" as your first comment about them is blatant disrespect to what that team accomplished and to their talent. You may want to take a look at that roster and their schedule and maybe think again.

Age old argument about which team was the best. I'll go with the late 80's teams being the best simply because of the talent they had to play against, game after game in a conference that was the toughest in the nation.

A little bit louder now
A little bit louder now
A little bit louder now
A little bit louder now
A little bit louder now

Hey-ey-ey-ey!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics