Alright NFL Job Openings, Who is going where? | Syracusefan.com

Alright NFL Job Openings, Who is going where?

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
Lions- Either Jim Bob Cooter or Matt Patricia
Indy- J McDaniels
Oak- Gruden
Football Giants- Jim Schwartz or who else?
Bears- ???
Arizona- ???

I am interested to see what Patricia does when he gets a head job, don't know when or where though, he's a lot smarter than your typical meathead, curious to see if that carries over as a HC

All I know is Gruden to Raiders.

My original thought for the Giants was they go D and Schwartz, with Wilks getting a good look.

Maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t think Patricia and his demeanor would work here. Jets? Maybe. Giants? No.

I moved towards McDaniel and his Offensive game planning which I’m a big fan of, especially after McAdoo’s square peg into round hole offense.

Schumer at least has had success outside of Brady, if not as a HC. By that I mean the Brady BB Ocean rises everybody’s boat.

I just want it done quickly, and by that I do mean I’m ok with waiting till after the Bowl if it’s McDaniels and it’s leaked.

A supposedly hot commodity that is going to get a job (maybe with the Bears) is Eagles' QB coach, John DeFilippo. I don't know if it's because he's that good or he's riding the coattails of his QB but he's being mentioned a lot.

A supposedly hot commodity that is going to get a job (maybe with the Bears) is Eagles' QB coach, John DeFilippo. I don't know if it's because he's that good or he's riding the coattails of his QB but he's being mentioned a lot.

Yep, he's the son of the former BC AD. McDaniels is in demand as well. He seems ready for round 2 at this point. Indy would be decent fit for McDaniels but I am sure they have to know that Luck is good to go.

Bears is interesting but very quiet. It does look like both coordinators will be moving on. I think Bears will look offense too.

I wish Jerry would can his hand puppet Garrett and hire David Shaw.