Also Sprach Zarathustra | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Also Sprach Zarathustra

In so used to the phish version that version nearly put me to sleep. Tempo is way different. Not in a bad way per se - just Fishman takes it up a notch.

In so used to the phish version that version nearly put me to sleep. Tempo is way different. Not in a bad way per se - just Fishman takes it up a notch.
with all due respect, zany dress and all, Fishman couldn't hold a stitch of Billy Cobham's jock

with all due respect, zany dress and all, Fishman couldn't hold a stitch of Billy Cobham's jock
As a Phish historian and J-D grad, I'll give Pearl31 piece of mind in knowing that Fishman isn't even the greatest drummer to come out of "Jamestown-Dewitt" So, yes, Cobham>Fishman

copy the link to the youtube video, and in the box where you pick your font all all that jazz is a little deal that looks like a video strip, next to the picture of the tree. Paste your link into there, and you have a winner.
don't even have to do that, just paste the link and that is it

don't even have to do that, just paste the link and that is it

But then you have to click a link and go to a new page. This way you can watch it right on the board

But then you have to click a link and go to a new page. This way you can watch it right on the board
all I do is paste the link and click Post Reply

Nope. When you paste the link it converts it and embeds it on the board. Try it. You'll see. I know it works with chrome

Well then, you are going to love this: MO playing in Syracuse!

To get an idea of the kind of stuff that was floating around inside of everyone's brain pan at those shows, go the the 23 minute mark and check it out.

As the Good Rats would sing, that was Tasty. Here is my contribution to the fusion for breakfast montage. Stanley looks a bit like MCW in this clip, lol. And Roy Haynes Lenny White is no BC, but he's pretty damn good too:

The Good Rats! ... now there is a blast from the past. The singer sounded just like Burton Cummings from the Guess Who. I used to see them play in New Haven, circa 70's. Another band that was contemporaneous was "Rat Race Choir". A Long Island band that was a really great club band that never made it.

As the Good Rats would sing, that was Tasty. Here is my contribution to the fusion for breakfast montage. Stanley looks a bit like MCW in this clip, lol. And Roy Haynes Lenny White is no BC, but he's pretty damn good too:

hmm, yeah, a couple of those RTF lineups were stellar, especially the Clarke-White rhythm sections, and when Bill Connors was the guitarist- but then they got a little schlocky for my tastes - great clip though, thanks for posting!

Nope. When you paste the link it converts it and embeds it on the board. Try it. You'll see. I know it works with chrome
No doubt, learn something new everyday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom