Also, Tatum | Syracusefan.com

Also, Tatum

Kid knows the fundamentals and then some.

He is so much better than Jabari Parker, it isn't even close.

Could see that guy being a top 2 pick, depending on who's picking.
This year should be a great draft especially at the top so I wouldn't be shocked to see him slide closer to 10, but like you said it depends who is picking. He is easily one of the top freshman in the nation and if you need a scoring wing how could you not take a player like him?

dude is legitimately good. I think giles would be killing it too if healthier, he looked like a guy that would really give us problems. actually I was surprised K pulled him in favor of Jefferson at some points.

Agree, kid's very talented.

My other takeaway: Tatum, among others, couldn't stop Gillon in any one-on-one situation.

Don't bet on Duke. They can do some good things, but they can't get a stop when they need one. That's not a championship team.

dude is legitimately good. I think giles would be killing it too if healthier, he looked like a guy that would really give us problems. actually I was surprised K pulled him in favor of Jefferson at some points.
K liked Jefferson's rebounding and his defense on Lydon.

Including tonight; his last 3 games:

22/41 from the field, 12/19 from 3, 10/10 from the line, 28 rebs, 8asts, 66pts

aka

22pts, 9rbs,3asts, 54% from the FG, 63% from 3, 100% from the line

What's Giles's story? Will he go pro based on potential or will he be the next monster for Duke next year?

Agree, kid's very talented.

My other takeaway: Tatum, among others, couldn't stop Gillon in any one-on-one situation.

Don't bet on Duke. They can do some good things, but they can't get a stop when they need one. That's not a championship team.
Duke has a bunch of excellent athletes, and more than their share of dead-eyes.

But, they have a couple of major deficiencies--no rim protector, and no natural point guard.

What's Giles's story? Will he go pro based on potential or will he be the next monster for Duke next year?

He's a guy who could come back and end up going #1.

No one talks about Marques Bolden on their bench. Kid was a top 15 recruit and decided late on Duke over Texas and barely plays anymore.

yeah will be really interesting to see what Giles and Bolden do after the season

I hope he's a monster for Duke next year and then goes lottery. To be so talented and have multiple ACL injuries before you even reach college is really cruel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom