Alton Robinson | Syracusefan.com

Alton Robinson

If he comes out and improves on this year, next, without Slayton... I think he’ll be just as good as Freeney and Jones. Yes I know thats borderline insane praise

If he comes out and improves on this year, next, without Slayton... I think he’ll be just as good as Freeney and Jones. Yes I know thats borderline insane praise

He’s already proven that he can stay on the field

Coleman is a better bookend than Josh Thomas or any of the guys Chandler was oppo from.

If Tommy is as good as we hope this team is putting together the ingredients of what a great dome team looks like. This is shaping up as a roster Pollian and Dungey would love.

Agree, that will tell all, if he can dominate without Slayton. Its a domino effect. Slayton was targeted as the man this year and got alof of attention from OCs.

We will have enough guys on the DL next year that draw attention.

Coleman
Black
Williams
Robinson

I agree with ya.
Some good looking dude told you all this a few weeks ago... who was that handsome guy???
I didn’t see that.

Think 1st round is VERY tough to do... but he's going to be in the NFL, there's no question about that.
Right now he's about 245. Not alot of NFL DEs at 245. He needs some beef to handle run duties too.
Struggled handling the run against top OTs in the ACC which only get better in the NFL. Great pass rusher helps alot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom