am i a bad fan | Syracusefan.com

am i a bad fan

CUSEBB1

2nd String
For thinking this team took 5 steps back from last year.Ya,ya,ya they are missing 3 D players.But every team has hurt players.And the Offense look pretty sad to.

its tough to get people to go to these games with the product they are trying to sell

this is pretty tough right now. Amazed with the play calling. Amazed.

Sent from my Droid Fascinate using Tapatalk.

does hackett call the plays or is it marrone?

Why is marone just standing next to these guys? I would be going brian kelly on there ass bitching them out

The play calling shouldn't matter. We should be able to tell them what we're going to run and just beat them physically if we improved on offense the way we thought we could.

What specifically have you not liked about the playcalling? Are you sure you really mean the playcalling or the result of the play call based on poor OL play?

44cuse

It's almost unfair that we'll probably end up winning the game. Shameful performance regardless of the final outcome.

I really don't like the whole nice guy thing marrone has going on. i want to see him get pissed.

we are only being as terrible as what we are seeing.sorry,but its true.

This is turning into Syracuse.com... the players don't perform, and it's the playcalling. If Nassib only has 2 seconds to throw why is that on the playcalling? Learn how football is played, then complain.

:crazy:

all you people are terrible
Agreed. I come on the board to get some insight; so disappointing to see these pathetic individuals wasting space.

i guess throwing deep 5-6 times, running reverses, playing plays with multiple Tbs on the field, going for it on 4th down early, throwing on first down is too conservative for some people..

o
i guess throwing deep 5-6 times, running reverses, playing plays with multiple Tbs on the field, going for it on 4th down early, throwing on first down is too conservative for some people..
to me it seems all those complaining don't have handles that posted on the old board...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom