Am I a Sicko? | Syracusefan.com

Am I a Sicko?

AlaskaSU

Build a dorm, burn the locker rm. upgrade the dome
I will get pleasure reading the UCon board today. Anyone else? I hope its just not me.

I think you might be, just a little bit, but don't worry about it!

how about the Georgetown forums? are they ready to start blaming themselves yet?

There's a saying...he who laughs last laughs best.

The laughter isn't over yet.

it's close to over. There isn't going to be a Big 10 invite.

I will get pleasure reading the UCon board today. Anyone else? I hope its just not me.
You are very sick. However, I have lived on their realignment board all day. It's like watching a car crash. You don't want to look but you just have to. My favorite poster is upstater who has said we have no value. Seems the school that has no value is closer for him. Much closer. Everyone else has been asked to the prom. He also said that if the Big East took Buffalo, they would be better than us in football in no time. Maybe the ACC should take a look at quinnipiac. They looked pretty close in hoop just this past week.

it's close to over. There isn't going to be a Big 10 invite.
UConn's fate is attached to Notre Dame at this point. If the Irish decide against all odds to join the ACC in full, they will need a partner to get to 16 teams. It will either be UConn or Navy.

UConn's fate is attached to Notre Dame at this point. If the Irish decide against all odds to join the ACC in full, they will need a partner to get to 16 teams. It will either be UConn or Navy.
100% agree. UConn fans were slamming a reporter for saying yesterday that the Ville was just one vote short. Turns out he was right. they were slamming Thamel because he said that the Ville was better than UConn in hoop and football. Well, I disagree with Thamel too but he could make a case. The ACC obviously took the Ville for some reason.

The ACC obviously took the Ville for some reason.
Louisville appeases the ACC football schools and is more likely to keep them in the fold than UConn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom