Am I an irrational fan? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Am I an irrational fan?

His Twitter looks like it’s run by a bot. I don’t have much time these days to watch studio shows so I can’t comment on that.

I follow him on twitter, I'm not sure if he's in on the joke or not. And I don't know which would be better.

As for the blue blood thing, obviously it's the kind of thing that means different things to different people. By the criteria that Indiana or UCLA is a blueblood, hard to make the case for Nova. But they've been a consistently good program for a while and probably a consistently great program for close to a decade, so maybe?

On another note, who really cares about the HoF? Who is the best basketball player/coach not in the HoF? I never hear anyone campaign for anyone getting in. I assume that's because most everybody gets in.

Programs come and programs go, but only true Blue Bloods keep buying the best talent.

If Arinze hadn't been injured in '10, most likely we cut down the nets.
'most likely' is reaching. Listen, there's a good chance we would've advanced to the final four and faced Kentucky, but after that all bets were off. I'd say we had 50-50 odds and anything over that is just not being real. But that's all you can ask for - a toss-up title bout.

'most likely' is reaching. Listen, there's a good chance we would've advanced to the final four and faced Kentucky, but after that all bets were off. I'd say we had 50-50 odds and anything over that is just not being real. But that's all you can ask for - a toss-up title bout.

Kentucky was in the 2010 Championship game?

I think even 50-50 is pushing it; maybe 50-50 vs Kentucky or whoever (I think you're thinking of 2012, that was when Kentucky won. Duke won in 2010).

Even if they were 75% to win the Sweet 16, Elite 8,a nd final four games (seems pretty high in nearly all cases) and the final was a coin flip, you're talking about a 1 in 5 chance to win. It's really hard to win a single elimination tournament.

I think SU was a championship team that year, but Kansas State would have given them a run for their money. They had good guard play and size.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom