Am I idiotic for wanting Zion to play? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Am I idiotic for wanting Zion to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok and we beat BC and BC led Duke at halftime last time they played, what’s that have to do with the game Saturday? Absolutely nothing.

Yeah because BC is the same as Louisville. Ridiculous.

I don't understand how you can say you are stating all facts but in the same sentence you state "We’re not beating all 3 so your what if doesn’t matter here." How can you make that factual statement over something that hasn't happened?

In regards to the Duke game you stated irrelevant facts...There is one simple fact from all the cherry picked stuff you wrote...WE WON THAT GAME. It doesn't matter if they won by 4 or by 20...if they scored 91 or 191. It doesn't matter if their backup went 0-10 from three. Duke didn't adjust and they lost. oh and by the way...you left out the part where Duke was 104-0 at home as a No.1 ranked team.
I pulled some facts. You stated we have 7 wins vs easy teams and only 2 others with short handed Duke and Louisville. I took UVA schedule so far. They have 7 wins vs schools with .500 or less records. 6 of their wins have come against these same schools you referenced. They beat FSU at home, UNC away and VT twice. One of those VT wins was without Robinson who is arguably VT best player and Virginia only won by 6!!! Should we not count it because he was out? They also lost to Duke twice...one without Jones. Their fans should be realist as well and say that they aren't very good cause they ONLY really beat UNC and FSU. Instead they are ranked 3rd in country and can get a 1 seed.

UVA 11-2:
"Good" wins vs FSU (Home), VT twice and @UNC
7 Wins vs BC, Clemson, Wake, ND, Miami & ND, NCS
I can make that factual statement based off of what I’ve seen through the first 26 games of the season. I’m not saying don’t count the Duke win, be real about the duke win. We needed to shoot 45% from 3 as team and drop 95 points while duke couldn’t hit anything from outside (9-43!!!!!) Jack White went 0-10 with zero points in 42 minutes of being in the game. RJ Barrett went 8-30!!. And they still put up 91 points! If we run into a fully healthy Duke team we get run out of the gym. Simple as.

I can make that factual statement based off of what I’ve seen through the first 26 games of the season. I’m not saying don’t count the Duke win, be real about the duke win. We needed to shoot 45% from 3 as team and drop 95 points while duke couldn’t hit anything from outside (9-43!!!!!) Jack White went 0-10 with zero points in 42 minutes of being in the game. RJ Barrett went 8-30!!. And they still put up 91 points! If we run into a fully healthy Duke team we get run out of the gym. Simple as.
That isn't a fact though. That is your opinion that you are stating as fact. Good thing we won't find out thought because Zion isn't playing.

What’s the difference between bringing up 2 games that have literally zero impact on the outcome on Saturday?

I was comparing teams, not games. Read. We rolled Louisville and you're still crying chicken little. It's annoying.

I was comparing teams, not games. Read. We rolled Louisville and you're still crying chicken little. It's annoying.
Us rolling Louisville means NOTHING on Saturday. We beat Ohio State and lost to ODU a couple games after. What you’re saying doesn’t make sense. Next.

Us rolling Louisville means NOTHING on Saturday. We beat Ohio State and lost to ODU a couple games after. What you’re saying doesn’t make sense. Next.

Your BC post made no sense. Next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors