Am I important or did others receive this call also? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Am I important or did others receive this call also?

I got a call earlier this week from someone in the SU athletics department stating that they have been assigned as my own "personal" ticket account representative. He asked a number of questions about ticket purchasing history, Dome experience etc and told me if I ever had any questions related to donations, season tickets, individual tickets, likes, don't likes, etc to give him a call personally. We talked about 5 minutes.

I thought it was pretty cool.

This is the expansion of the IMG program.

Last year, they did this with a few people. The program had issues (like hiring a bunch of Cortland St kids instead of SU's) but a few people shall we say adamantly made suggestions to deepen/broaden the program and involve "our" kids.

Marketing SU athletics will have its share of I completes and fails...but I do believe, for a few reasons, the hustle and vitality you feel from our new head coach will also be felt in some ways on the marketing/sales front.

Gross and IMG want to do better. This is far from perfect. But the will and "want to" (sorry) are there.

I got a call earlier this week from someone in the SU athletics department stating that they have been assigned as my own "personal" ticket account representative. He asked a number of questions about ticket purchasing history, Dome experience etc and told me if I ever had any questions related to donations, season tickets, individual tickets, likes, don't likes, etc to give him a call personally. We talked about 5 minutes.

I thought it was pretty cool.

was his name ''Aston Kutchner"??

The high roller comment was tongue in cheek. I'm sure it has taken awhile and will take awhile longer even though we only have probably less then 10k season ticket holders. That's a lot of calls.

Sent using my Commodore 64
I did some quick math. It's probably less than 10k calls.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I did some quick math. It's probably less than 10k calls.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

That's what I said.

Sent using my Commodore 64