Am I in the right place? | Syracusefan.com

Am I in the right place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We talk about basketball here right?

95% of the threads on this board are about basketball. They're pretty easy to find.

How much can we talk about Rak/DC2 and Cooney before we get bored to tears? It's May 7th and we have 6 months till the first practice.

Relax. The world will not end because there are a couple of threads about something not directly related to SU hoops on this board.

The SU softball team is a great story. The threads about them are well labeled and it is clear what they are about. If you don't want to read them, don't open them up.

How much can we talk about Rak/DC2 and Cooney before we get bored to tears? It's May 7th and we have 6 months till the first practice.

I would like at least one update per day on DC2's current weight, one post on whether or not DC2 or Rak should play the middle of the zone, and one update on how many times JB has picked his nose in the previous 24 hours.

Doesn't that suck?

But I tell you what, the older I get, the more I can wait for the future.

Just an innocent question. We could always eliminate such confusion by creating a board for non basketball topics. :)

Just an innocent question. We could always eliminate such confusion by creating a board for non basketball topics. :)

I think only the non-softball threads get moved now. Even NBA threads get the quick hook. But you are right, there should be an exclusive SU (and college) basketball forum.

Man, some of you really demand structure. Its the off-season, there's nothing to talk about. If its marked OT and you don't feel like reading it, don't read it.

On another note, I would be in favor of making the lacrosse forum a catch-all for all non-bball or football SU sports (i.e softball, men's/women's lax/T&F, whatever). That forum doesn't seem to have the traffic to warrant its own exclusive forum like the bball and football boards do. This will eliminate some of the complaining by those who only care about the bball and/or football teams.

I think this is off topic as its not really about basketball, but rather the content of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom