Am I wrong for wanting to see... | Syracusefan.com

Am I wrong for wanting to see...

Elmore missed a ton of blocks the first half. got much better as the game went on.

Elmore missed a ton of blocks the first half. got much better as the game went on.
On a wide receiver screen in the 1st half totally missed block and lost yardage.

100% will find a new team if we move to the freeze option…yuck
well bye GIF

Unpopular opinion coming up….I think Elmore is one of the more overrated players we’ve ever had. I love what he has done for the program by playing anywhere he is asked, but from a talent and execution standpoint…he’s not nearly as good as the general fan base thinks.

Unpopular opinion coming up….I think Elmore is one of the more overrated players we’ve ever had. I love what he has done for the program by playing anywhere he is asked, but from a talent and execution standpoint…he’s not nearly as good as the general fan base thinks.
I agree.. he makes some plays but he has missed a ton too.. I really think he was a better oline dude than a FB dude.. much better in tight than in space.

What it allowed us to do though was bring back some double TE sets and that helped

In the long run Mang is going to be a better option.

Yes, also he was absent for weeks for unknown reasons, but nobody questions his character.

Yes, also he was absent for weeks for unknown reasons, but nobody questions his character.

Are you questioning it?

I think most of us guess it was a grades issue based on Dino mentioning FERPA. College isn’t easy for everyone. And he was on the sidelines encouraging anyone and everyone. First guy to meet players off the field.

You seem to defend the guy in the transfer portal, but seem to be taking a bit of a shot at the guy that’s done everything this program has asked of him.

Are you questioning it?

I think most of us guess it was a grades issue based on Dino mentioning FERPA. College isn’t easy for everyone. And he was on the sidelines encouraging anyone and everyone. First guy to meet players off the field.

You seem to defend the guy in the transfer portal, but seem to be taking a bit of a shot at the guy that’s done everything this program has asked of him.
Not taking a shot at him, just pointing out hypocrisy.

Freeze option? We’ve forgotten what this offense was supposed to be and what we were clamoring for for years in a DOME

Are you questioning it?

What I don't understand is what kind of academic issue can a GUY THAT GRADUATED have?

I would also like to see the Syracuse Scissors play and the TE throwback.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom